I like a bit of gossip and I think the downfall of proper prem league star
would be a good thing

-----Original Message-----
From: Nigel Barber <ni...@mindbrix.co.uk>
Sender: ntbar...@gmail.com
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2010 10:08:05
To: <m...@leeds-united.net>
Cc: McWilliams, Brendan, VF-Group (bmcwill)<brendan.mcwilli...@vodafone.com>;
<leedslist-boun...@list.zetnet.co.uk>; Leeds List<leedslist@list.zetnet.co.uk>
Subject: Re: [LU] Non LU: Gerrard & England

There's an easy answer to this: stop buying newspapers. If you buy one you
are perpetuating this cycle of spite.

Make up your own mind.

    Nigel.

--
 blog.mindbrix.co.uk/2010/01/20/zoomable-gallery/
   www.concentrichron.com

Mindbrix -- Dream it, draw it, build it, love it

  69 Derby Street
  Beeston
  Nottingham
  NG9 2LG