The NATIONAL CENTRE FOR HUMAN RIGHTS IN MENTAL HEALTH (NCHRMH) wishes to
announce the launch of its HUMAN RIGHTS ADVOCACY PROGRAM which provides
FREE advocacy on any human rights issue regarding mental health.

Unlike the countless other so - called advocacy bodies, the NCHRMH
advocates for people's human rights  without fear or favour, as we are
totally independent (we recieve no funding of any kind) and have a
genuine unflinching committment to ending human rights abuses in the
mental health system. Furthermore, we are the only mental health
organisation in Australia that is truly coming from a human rights
perspective.

So if you:

Need someone to represent you before the Mental Health Review Board or
the Guardianship and Administration Board?

Having troubles with the State Trustees?

Your doctor is refusing to talk to you about the medication you are on?

Been sexually or physically abused by a mental health worker?

Don't know what your human rights are?

Think you have been discriminated against at work or at school because
of your mental health?

Or any other rights issue.

Then call the HUMAN RIGHTS ADVOCACY PROGRAM

on (03) 9689 5075.

We will fight for your human rights when no one else will.

In Solidarity

Kon Karapanagiotidis
Social Worker
Director
National Centre for Human Rights in Mental Health
'The Home of Human Rights in Mental Health'

        http://www.alexia.net.au/~www/mhutton/index.html

       The Year 2000 Bug - An Urgent Sustainability Issue
          http://www.peg.apc.org/~psutton/grin-y2k.htm