From:<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Friday, 22 January 1999 02:18
Subject: (Joke) Y2-KO: Uhm, Perhaps a Cruise? (fwd)

This is meant as humor.

 January 4, 2000

  Dear Valued Employee:

  Re:  Vacation Pay

  Our records indicate that you have not used any vacation
  time over the past  100 year(s).  As I'm sure you are aware,
  employees are granted 3 weeks of  paid leave per year or pay
  in lieu of time off. One additional week is  granted for
  every 5 years of service.

  Please either take 9,400 days off work or notify our office
  and your next  pay check will reflect payment of
  $8,277,432.22 which will include all pay  and interest for
  the past 1,200 months.

  Sincerely,

  Automated Payroll Processing

        http://www.alexia.net.au/~www/mhutton/index.html

       The Year 2000 Bug - An Urgent Sustainability Issue
          http://www.peg.apc.org/~psutton/grin-y2k.htm