From:                   "emily vee" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date sent:              Tue, 21 Mar 2000 14:03:31 +1000

Tranceplant presents

EGGPLANT
Resurrect the Bush

Revegetate Repair Rejuvenate
Easter Weekend 22nd - 24th April

Australia is still planting less trees than it fells. In the last three
years, 800,000 hectares of land was cleared in NSW and QLD: only 150,000
hectares of land was planted. Australia creates the highest amount of
greenhouse gases per capita than any country in theworld, and because of
logging the quality of our land and water is declining rapidly. We are fast
running out of time and resources - the time to plant is now.

EGGPLANT is eggxellent for people who really want to do something about the
precarious state of our environment but think that chaining yourself to a
tree isn't much fun. We need the help of everyone and anyone to beat our
previous record of 22,000 trees planted in a single event at Lake
Elingamite last year.

Just like previous Tranceplant parties, we're gonna plant, play and then
plant some more - but get in quick or you may miss the planting!

Our favourite funky techno DJ's will be goin' sick with some of our
favourite tunes; the kitchen will be rolling out organic delectable
delicacies; the art installations will inspire and the lighting and
projections are gonna go off, mate.

You'd be a total redneck to miss it.

For some good dirty fun help resurrect the bush at Nagambie, only 90 mins
from Melbourne.  Take Hume Fwy, then turn left down Goulburn Valley Hwy
(A39) towards Nagambie / Shepparton.  Just before entering Nagambie take a
left down Vickers Rd (look out for BP service stn on corner).  Drive for
approx 12 kms till you hit the site . . . signs, signs, signs . . . Melways
Ref: Map 510, L3.

$20 tix ($25 @ door) available @ collector=92s corner, melb uni food co-op,
foe, nature's elements, geometrix

Info: http://tranceplant.tripod.com