Help raise funds and have fun at the same time!
At your Green Left Weekly dinner. 3 course meal
with drinks, chats and music.

With the most monopolised media in the world
Australia needs as much alternative news it can
get! Papers like Green Left, Radio stations like
3CR, and channels like Channel 31, etc etc are a
must if we are to get out and influence people to
a anti-corporate thinking and action.

Come along!

GLW DINNER
"We have a world to win celebration & dinner"
July 21, Sat 7pm
$25/ $15/ $12 high school
@ Flemington Community Centre
25 Alexander Rd (tram 59 from the city)