6.00 pm, Saturday 10 November, at the bookshop
Election Night Party
Dance on the grave of the Howard government. Watch the
result unfold on our big-screen TV, and listen to the
thoughts of our commentary panel (Sean Dooley, V. J.
Baxter and Trades Hall's Jacob Grech). And, if the
'prime minuscule' (to quote Rod Quantock) wins again,
we'll have a well-stocked bar in which sorrows can be
drowned.
Free entry. Barbecue and other food.

from Jacob Grech