From: "fasteddy" <s.hu...@o2.co.uk>
To: "Legacy Ornamental Mills" <legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, February 01, 2011 11:13 PM
Subject: Re: UK Legacy owners.. Accessories for sale..

Hi..

Got to paint it all, the fit the electronics.. Not a difficult
decision to scrap the mill though, I never got on with it and the cnc
(2mt x 1.5mt flat bed) does what I need far easier.. Entering into cnc
was a massive learning curve though, mainly with the software as there
is so much out there of such huge complexity.. Am now feeling semi-
incompetent at it all.

Will post some pics probably next week when it is all tied down,
hopefully with a pic or two of some work produced on it..

Steve..

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Legacy Ornamental Mills" group. To post to this group, send email to legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to legacy-ornamental-mills+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com. For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/legacy-ornamental-mills?hl=en.