Im interested in the 4x multiplier gears contact me off list
bulke...@mmnet.com.au

Bill

Quoting fasteddy <s.hu...@o2.co.uk>:

Hi All..

Sorry I could not do this earlier, got an urgent job on.. Below is a
rough list which I will add to when I have the time, including the
large range of cutters I have..

Moulding tables
Circular table
Drive Motor