not to my knowledge i think there is maybe 1 or  2 other machines in the whole
county here, but i cerntainly dont know any one there was one guy with a revo a
while back but I lost contact with him
  From: cole andrews
  To: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Saturday, December 10, 2011 2:26 PM
  Subject: Re: christmas ornament

  I did'my think all of us at once.And is'nt there anybody else  down under.

  On Dec 9, 2011 10:22 PM, "Bill Bulkeley" <bulke...@mmnet.com.au> wrote:

    yes it would be great to be able all meet but i do not think this would
ever be a possability for poor old me all the way down here in Australia but if
i ever win the lottery I will be the first one there to meet every one and i
sure would like to visit legacy personally and give them some personal customer
feed back :)