Legacy's NEW T Track CNC Clamps

Legacy's NEW T Track clamps apply a downward pressure as you adjust the clamp
to secure the blank without lifting the part off the table.  The low profile
design allows you to machine the entire surface of the part without the fear of
hitting the clamp.

You can now order a set of four clamps or a package for the Maverick CNC that
includes 10 of the T Track extrusions, mounting screws, Loctite GO2 glue and 4
sets of the Clamps.

Maverick T Track Package:   List Price $225.00     Introductory Price $195.00

Set of four clamps:                List Price $119.00       Introductory Price
$89.00