​

From: Brigitte Graham
To: legacy-ornamental-mills
Richard,
Morning from Devon!
Which wood working show is this?
ATB
Legacy Widow

On 14 March 2017 at 09:32, Richard Ellis <rchrd.ell...@gmail.com
[mailto:rchrd.ell...@gmail.com]> wrote:

Hi Bill Curtis and others
I shall be going to a Wood working show over here U.K. if they are there I will
have a look.     And I shall " read. mark learn and inwardly digest " as my
dear old Dad used to say to me. How times have changed, he was born in 1890
never rode a bicycle drove a car or even a tractor. ,He was a Farmer, even rode
a horse to school,
Cheers
Richard