Hello TimWelcome to the group.I am sure that your gamble (as you said) on your
Legacy, will become a wise investment for you in your future.
Please feel free to check out our archives, I know that you will find them very
helpful for a very large over view of what has happened in this group over the
last couple of years.
I can not remember anyone making a Guitar on the Legacy, but I know that it
should be possible to do.  This might be a good topic for not only you to do,
but for the Group to learn howit can be done, for others with-in the group to
learn.
As far as Legacy the company. IF you ever need parts, Cindy is the Lady to talk
to for the LOM parts, Legacy as a company has moved on to the CNC world and
will/can-not help us for general info.  (but I was assured that all wearable
parts on the LOM can still be bought from Cindy at Legacy.)  We also have a few
people in our group, who can make parts and other idoms that you might want for
your machine in the future.( But we will cross that bridge in the future.)
Again ... Welcome aboard.  I personally, am looking forward to learn how to
make a guitar.
Have a good day.C.A.G.

    On Friday, February 16, 2018 9:40 AM, Tim Petersen <tj.peter...@gmail.com>