Hi Harvey
 It depends on what model LOM you have, CNC??? or old Woodchuck.
With the right cutters that leg is fairly easy to do. The only difficult
part of the leg for me to do *is the small tapers* on the bottom part of
the leg.
Anyway well worth trying------------if at first you don't succeed try and
try again--------- that is what I do with my Revo and I make loads of
mistakes.
Someone will probably tell me the best way to do the small tapers that are
shown on that leg.
Richard