Hello,

That is a very well equiped machine.  It has the recommend Porter-Cable router
with the Eliminator Chuck, a rotary table, all the gears and I can see the .25x
gear set and I'm assuming it has the 2x gears. Also I see the linear drive, the
dust catching bag and a stand. This would have most likely all come as one unit.

A low estimate for this machine based on previous local sales would be about
$1300 and reaching a maximum of around $2300.00.  You could ask for more, but
you would likely be Holding onto it for a while.

As far as the manual goes, when the new owner purchases the machine, they will
be able to get the manual through me here in this group.  Good luck with the
sale.

Tim