I agree with the feedback so far.  I also noticed in the picture of the
router that it looks like you have a rotary table as well.

I bought my 1500 in January for $800.  I had been looking at these machines
for several months and thought I was getting a great deal when I got mine.
The guy I bought mine from didn't know much about it (neither did I at the
time).  It was missing nearly all the gears, had no dust bag but did
include the Z-axis upgrade, router and 4 large bits.  Now that I'm a lot
more educated on this machine, I still feel like I got a great deal.

I have loved it.  It is not a simple tool and requires time and expense as
you buy bits.  However, like I said, I really have loved it.

>From the pictures, your machine looks like it is in great shape.

I hope you get some great use out of it or it finds a nice home.  Good luck.

Tracy