Good morning,

I must say I have not seen much of this *Rose Engine Lathe* until I
recently joined your forum. With my recent acquiring of the *WoodChuck* and
getting to know a couple of you guys quite well. This has become a very
interesting piece of History for me. I have been fascinated by the drive
that not only drives these lathes but the drive and motivation it is
creating in you guys and your interest in making your existing machines do
so much more. I have been a passionate woodworker for many years and have
used my *Shop Smith*, and my *4224 B Powermatic lathe* (both equipped with
duplicators) for many duplication's of chair and table legs, along with
many other repairs in my business, and now with the *WoodChuck* and this
forum and all the knowledge of turning I am able to glean from you guys I
believe this will introduce a lot more I can not only offer my customer my
enjoy the world of artistic turning. I too like Curt,& others, am excited
to see the out come of your creation you are building Joe. keep the ideas
flowing and look forward to more upcoming posts and getting to know more of
you guys.