From: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
[mailto:legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Tim Ziegler
Sent: Saturday, 15 December 2018 2:46 AM
To: Legacy Ornamental Mills
Subject: Re: Rope moulding on the wood Chuck/split using paper joint

Great information Thanks you guys. I need to start understanding the pitch etc.
 changing the gear drives etc... Math was never my fortia so I guess one thing
is going to lead to another. I need to get educated. I better get back to the
shop so I can spend some time experimenting this later evening.I am guessing
there are different size indexing hubs etc...