Hey Tim
by the way how much did this split nut cost?
C.A.G.
    On Sunday, February 3, 2019, 12:43:14 PM EST, Tim Ziegler
<timjzieg...@gmail.com> wrote:

 yes I agree coming into the LOM world after the fact I am just grateful we can
still find so many parts direct from Legacy. This way we know they are right
and again help promote them continuing to make parts. I have ordered several
things already and only have had the LOM 1200 for a month. They are great to
work with and provide a very quality product for a good price. Yes very wise
words Tim

Kind Regards,
Timothy J. ZieglerZiegler WoodWork & Specialty14171 160th Ave.Foreston MN 56330
320-294-5798 shop320-630-2243 cell