Good morning all,
As promised

Being fairly new on this I did a lot of digging as I did not want to jump
in with out first knowing more about
components, and their availability. Even when I went after the predecessor
the WC I dug until my head hurt. (Mike Pung and I had many discussions.)
Later joining the forum I got to know Curtis George. I had many more
discussions with Curtis George. Thanks again for so much support Curt &
Mike.
So once I found the 1200 LOM and talked to Cindy from LOM, extensively she
gave me the company's name of where we can still get rails etc...
I'm not exactly sure how to verify the rail style as you mentioned some are
different then others.
So the company is 80-20 inc.
web site is www.80-20inc.com
https://8020.net
844-802-0932 phone
servi...@80-20inc.com

Big boys dream from what I can see. You can even buy it by the foot so in
my case I'm going to make the small piece support for running narrow
moulding.
Hope this helps someone.

Kind regards,
Tim of ZWWS