To Tim... i am assuming you are looking at the box of parts that seem to have
woodchuck parts in it... these are being sold by the person who recently
purchased the three Legacy’s and is now selling them... so I am not selling a
woodchuck... but I do have a woodchuck that is not totally complete that I
could be putting into play... but for now I will wait to see how these
woodchuck parts sell... Joe B.