I agree with Bill. I have been woodworking for over 45 years and when I got
my Wood Chuck and Legacy last winter I had no idea of all the things
I could do. I knew some of the things it was known for but needed
direction. I picked Mike and Curtis's knowledge source continuously. I am
still learning these great machines and the more you ask and the more you
work
with it testing and trying the more excited you will get. Let your
imagination soar.
This is a great forum and the more I join in the more I get to know these
guys.
Where else can you communicate with people that are even in a different
country.