I really like that pattern Richard well done I haven’t seen that one either

Bill

From: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
<legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Richard Ellis
Sent: Thursday, 22 August 2019 8:16 PM
To: Legacy Ornamental Mills <legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: TK Reciprocater long curves

Tim & others

Here are a couple of pics of the same bit of wood.

Richard

On Thursday, August 22, 2019 at 8:33:28 AM UTC+1, Richard Ellis wrote:

Thanks for the info Curt & Bill

 I have printed it of to study and then it will go into my folder for other s
who end up with my Revo

Richard

On Sunday, August 18, 2019 at 10:46:40 AM UTC+1, Richard Ellis wrote:

Hi all you LOM experts

I am trying to do a long (approx ) 6 inch flute with the TK at present with the
standard index gear I get a 2 inch point to point curve

If I change to the 2X gear I think it will only give me a four inch point to
point  --- I have not tried but it's my guess !!

Am I trying to do the impossible???

Richard

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/legacy-ornamental-mills/58a54418-8c91-4041-841b-92cf15c106f1%40googlegroups.com

<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/legacy-ornamental-mills/58a54418-8c91-4041-841b-92cf15c106f1%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>