Curtis,
I like the various colors you have in the "looking glass" photo - gives it a
nostalgic (vintage) look.
From: <legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Dec 7, 2023 12:10 AM
To: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
<legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: December's bones / Santa workshop.

HI guys.

Bill Back bone of the group?  That is Funny! ;-)

Dan.  I got/understand your tip, and do thank you for the suggestions.

Mac.  I tend to agree with you. I like beefier my self.

Bill and Tim. dye the bones??? I'm not sure that I want to do that? although I
did
do something like that a while back, skin and bone with buffalos horn to blend
it all together.
Here are a few pic. of them.
The first is skin and bone, the other is mostly leather with some bone and horn
in it.
the third is all  leather. and the fourth is bone with leather .
I have a few others, but I think I should stop there. ;-)

Have a good night everyone.
talk to you all more tomorrow.

C.A.G.
On Wednesday, December 6, 2023 at 07:38:38 PM EST, Tim Ziegler