I just ran a preview report in the descendant book form making
certain that "Sources" was turned on everywhere I could find the
opportunity.  I was especially checking on the addition of one
specific source and know that source was linked to an individual
in the descendant book I was previewing.  However, the source
does NOT show on the report.  What have I missed?  I've checked
it to show under "Sources" in the "Report Options"; it is listed
as an "Assigned Source" under the individual for whom I'm running
the report; it is NOT excluded in any 'Edit Master Source'
screen.  Any other places I need to check that I haven't found?
If not, how come it isn't showing in the report?  I'm running the
latest version of Legacy.