Sorry -- this should have gone to a different group.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Pat Hickin
  To: LegacyUG
  Sent: Sunday, September 02, 2007 3:43 PM
  Subject: [LegacyUG] Email accounts, pdfs--suggested options

  I have 2 Outlook Express email acct's on 2 separate IDs.  The first one
  (MainID) started getting too much SPAM so I added a 2nd ID (and email
  address), which is where I get email from cousins, friends, and Legacy.

  But when I send an email from LC it goes out from my Main ID.  That's not
  where I want the Sent Mail stored and it's not the email address I want the
  LC chart recipients to respond to.  Can Legacy add an option so that we can
  choose the email account we want to use?

  I also agree we ought to be able to save a chart to a .pdf BEFORE choosing
  to email it.  I might want to create several .pdfs and then choose among
  them & also to send Chart 3 to Cousin A and Charts 1 & 3 to Cousin B, etc.

  Pat

  Pat