Dan:
Choosing a landscape orientation does affect the whole book but, if you use publishing Centre you can specify"placeholder pages " that mean that you can publish your book using normal orientation using these placeholder pages and then go back and print your charts using landscape orientation...means you have to go through all that you have printed off and remove your placeholder pages and substitute them with the right charts but the end result is a publication that holds both orientations...you just have to do them in different stages. In most cases, selecting a smaller print size for pedigree charts and not including all dates will eliminate most printing problems...you can make these changes using the report options of Pedigree but in some cases, especially with a full chart the printing seems to overlap a bit. I would also welcome suggestions on this item.My solutions is to not print as many generations. 5 generations appears to be the max. but would like to be able to do 6. Does anyone have any ideas?
Kathy