...  I have placed it as a source in Legacy for
his date of death, with a note in my research tab
about the situation.
....It was oral family history that prompted me to go looking to see if the boy WAS actually buried there. Now that I have confirmed that he indeed COULD still be roaming Alaska, I am still in a quandary about where to start looking for him. The only thing I know is where he ISN'T...and that came from the actual burial Record, not an MI. How should I record information that I DON'T know ...and the sources that led me there. Suggestions?