Bernard,

Do you get a screen that opens when you click on each of those buttons?

On the Form Centre screen click the browse button
You need to change the path to read C:\Legacy\Forms if you have Legacy installed in the default location.
When the Forms Folder is selected click OK

On the Interview Questions Screen
Click the Load Questions Button
Use the Look in box to change to the c:\Legacy\Interview folder
Select the English - United States.ivw file to load the English interview questions.

Brian
Customer Support
Millennia Corporation
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com

We are changing the world of genealogy!
When replying to this message, please include all previous correspondence.
Thanks.

Bernard Doddema wrote:
When I go to Reports, All Reports, there are two reports that I cannot
access: *Form Center* and *Interview Questions*

I receive no errors, I'm just not directed to the requested forms.

Does anybody have any ideas what could be wrong?

Thank you.

PS: Just installed the update 7.0.0.76