I had a similar problem; however, I got an error message.  What I did is to
copy the mscmctl.ocx file from my laptop (same O/S) and that solved my
problem.  Sherry said that must have given me a newer version of
mscmctl.ocx.
Don't know if that will help you.

On Sun, Dec 14, 2008 at 11:08 AM, Bernard Doddema <doddema...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Any ideas?
>

> On Fri, Dec 5, 2008 at 12:31 PM, Bernard Doddema <doddema...@gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> I am using the latest version of Legacy and Windows XP with latest SP.
>>
>> All Reports>Books and Others
>> Everything opens except Forms Center and Interview Questions so I'm not
>> given an option to "load" or "browse".
>>
>> Thanks for everybody's suggestions.
>> Bernard
>>

>> On Tue, Dec 2, 2008 at 8:41 AM, Brian/Support <br...@legacyfamilytree.com
>> > wrote:
>>
>>> Bernard,
>>>
>>> Do you get a screen that opens when you click on each of those buttons?
>>>
>>> On the Form Centre screen click the browse button
>>> You need to change the path to read C:\Legacy\Forms if you have Legacy
>>> installed in the default location.
>>> When the Forms Folder is selected click OK
>>>
>>> On the Interview Questions Screen
>>> Click the Load Questions Button
>>> Use the Look in box to change to the c:\Legacy\Interview folder
>>> Select the English - United States.ivw file to load the English interview
>>> questions.
>>>
>>> Brian
>>> Customer Support
>>> Millennia Corporation
>>> br...@legacyfamilytree.com
>>> http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com
>>>
>>> We are changing the world of genealogy!
>>> When replying to this message, please include all previous
>>> correspondence.
>>> Thanks.

>>> Legacy User Group guidelines:
>>> http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Etiquette.asp
>>> Archived messages:
>>> http://www.mail-archive.com/legacyusergroup@legacyfamilytree.com/
>>> Online technical support: http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Help.asp
>>>

>> --
>> Bernard Doddema, Jr.
>> http://doddemagen.com
>>

> --
> Bernard Doddema, Jr.
> http://doddemagen.com
>
> *** Holiday discounts on Legacy 7.0, add-ons, books, and
> more.<http://tinyurl.com/65rpbt>
> ***
> Legacy User Group guidelines:
>    http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Etiquette.asp
> Archived messages:
>    http://www.mail-archive.com/legacyusergroup@legacyfamilytree.com/

*** Holiday discounts on Legacy 7.0, add-ons, books, and more. Visit
http://tinyurl.com/65rpbt. ***