Mike, thanks for writing. I've looked through the Legacy Program and can not find the "Install.log file. Also I did not locate it and uninstall it. The only thing I've tried to do with it is to find it-------------and I can't.
Phil

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike Fry" <mike...@iafrica.com>
To: <LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com>
Sent: Wednesday, March 11, 2009 4:03 PM
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Run Time Error "5"

PHILLIP O HUSBAND wrote:

I did try installing Legacy over the other one and was still unable to uninstall Legacy. The same error message came up. Could not locate Install.log file.
I'll try again and see what happens.

The Install.Log file should be in the Legacy folder. The same folder as the executable program. It is created by the installation process and should, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, be removed from the system. Doing so will, as you have seen, make it very difficult to a) remove Legacy or b) Upgrade it.

--
Regards,
Mike Fry