Ruth,

Mine gives the full names of all the generations, so it looks like it is
something in your settings, but I cannot replicate and I don't know your
settings.

Tutorials: Programme of adding videos commenced
http://www.fergys.co.uk/
View the Grimshaw Family Tree at:
http://www.fergys.co.uk/Grimshaw/
For The Fergusons of N.W. England See:

> From: baber...@worldnet.att.net
> To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
> Subject: [LegacyUG] Descendent Report bug
> Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2009 08:02:01 -0500
>
> I'm creating a Descendent Book using Publishing Center. I have the box
> checked Show line back to starting person but the surname of the ancestors
> of the main entry are incorrect; i.e.,
>
> Rosaria Testini's father is Salvatore Sconza Testa whose father is Giovanni
> Sconza Testa but the report reads:
>
> Rosaria Testini (Salvatore, Giovanni) which implies their surname is also
> Testini which is incorrect. I'll report this as a bug.
>
> Ruth A. (Sconza Testa) Nerud
> baber...@worldnet.att.net

Windows Live Messenger: Thanks for 10 great years—enjoy free winks and
emoticons.
http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/157562755/direct/01/