Except when my surname is different from my Dad's, his surname should show in the parenthesis, not just his first name which would mean his surname was the same as mine and that's not right, as I mentioned in my very first e-mail.
Ruth
----- Original Message ----- From: "ronald ferguson" <ronfe...@msn.com>
To: <legacyusergroup@legacyfamilytree.com>
Sent: Friday, August 14, 2009 11:55 AM
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] Descendent Report bug

Ruth,

That is correct and exactly how it should be.

Tutorials: Programme of adding videos commenced
http://www.fergys.co.uk/
View the Grimshaw Family Tree at:
http://www.fergys.co.uk/Grimshaw/
For The Fergusons of N.W. England See:

From: baber...@worldnet.att.net
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2009 11:23:53 -0500

Perhaps I didn't explain correctly. I'm not creating a Descendant Narrative. I'm creating a Descendant Report. The names in parentheses comes always in a Descendent report to show the ancestry - me, then in parenthesis my dad, his
mother, her dad, her dad's dad, to the oldest ancestor in that line.

Ruth A. (Sconza Testa) Nerud
baber...@worldnet.att.net