Connie,

Both the problem with the List Style Source Citation Report and the GEDCOM Export containing Italic codes are registered in our problem tracking system.

Brian
Customer Support
Millennia Corporation
br...@legacyfamilytree.com
http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com

We are changing the world of genealogy!
When replying to this message, please include all previous correspondence.
Thanks.

Connie Sheets wrote:
Now I have my Master Source List, but I noticed that the portion of the citations that are italicized are printing with the italics coding in the List style format.
More importantly, when I create a gedcom, and open it in another program, my sources all
have the italics coding "hard wired," i..e.:

\i Ancestry.com\i0
is what prints on List style format on a Source Citation Report, and is what
gets rendered onscreen after creating a gedcom in Legacy and importing into
another program.

Is there a way to fix this short of search/replace in the entire gedcom? This looks to me like a bug that should be reported?
(I'm not certain this is happening with my older Basic Style sources; it is
definitely happening with my Sourcewriter sources).

Connie