Mike, there are probably various ways to do this depending on the situation. However, I would:

1. put in initially her under the Steinway family and note the adoption at the bottom of the screen where you enter her personal info. I would use that name as if it were the maiden name due to the amount of time it would have been used by her. 2. add in the biological parents kind of like you would if a divorce and remarriage took place. 3. I would add her Cassebeer as an alias, not change it under her biological parents. Depending on when she was adopted, she may never have used that name except on adoption papers.

God bless,
Ellen Kramer