Event:  1870 United Stated Federal Census
Date: 31 Jul 1870
Place: , Marion County, Mississippi, USA

B.F. Graham, age 35, male, white, farmer, value of real state $50, born in MS, unable to read or write Sarah Ann Graham, age 30, female, white, wife, born in MS, unable to read or write
Archibald Graham, age 6, male, white, at home, born in MS
Sarah E. Graham, age 5, female, white, at home, born in MS
Isabella Graham, age 1, female, white, at home, born in MS
William Graham, age 9/12, male, white, at home, born in MS, born in Sep

Here is one from 1900 for you...
Event: 1900 United States Federal Census
Date: 11 Jun 1900
Place: , Marion County, Mississippi, USA

James E. Simmons, head, white male, born Feb 1870, age 30, married 11 years, farmer, born in MS, both parents born in MS, can read/write/speak English, owns home free and clear, farm, #81 on farm schedule Corine E. Simmons, wife, white female, born Oct 1870, age 29, married 11 years, mother of 7 children, 6 living, born in MS, both parents born in MS, can read/speak English, unable to write Francis A. Simmons, daughter, white female, born Jul 1890, age 9, single, born in MS, both parents born in MS Mary Simmons, daughter, white female, born Oct 1891, age 8, single, born in MS, both parents born in MS, did not attend school this year, unable to read or write, speaks English Jesse Simmons, son, white male, born Apr 1894, age 6, single, born in MS, both parents born in MS Walter Simmons, son, white male, born Mar 1896, age, 4 single, born in MS, both parents born in MS Lemuel Simmons, son, white male, born May 1900, age 1/12, single, born in MS, both parents born in MS

Here is one that is not a population schedule...

Event: 1850 United States Federal Census
Date: 24 Sep 1850
Place: , Columbia County, Georgia, USA

John Lewis
20 year old black male
14 year old black male
2 year old black male
1 year old black male
24 year old black female
4 year old black female

And yet another..

Event: 1880 United States Federal Census
Date: 31 May 1880
Place: , Columbia County, Georgia, USA

John Lewis, age 81, male, white, widowed, born in GA, both parents born in GA, farmer, died in May, cause of death - paralysis, attending physcian - J. Maddox

Michele

----- Original Message ----- From: "Alan Jones" <a...@ajsquared.us>