To: Jim Smith,

Actually, after sending that message, I recalled that when I was teaching
probability as related to quality control (in a manufacturing enviroment), that
before printed the certificates for the graduates I gave form to each student
having the print their name as they wanted it on the certificate.

The thinking being your name is YOU. Forget what others expect.

Art Seddon

----- Original Message -----
From: Jim Smith
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Sent: Friday, September 11, 2009 12:34 PM
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Surnames with Mc standard?

-To: ased...@artseddon.com

I seem to remember from English classes (back in the dark ages) that the way
a person spells their name and pronounces their name is the is the correct
way to spell and pronounce that individual's name.

Using a space after Mc will, of course, affect the way the name sorts. Other
than sorting, would it cause a problem?

Jim