From: k...@legacyfamilytree.com [mailto:k...@legacyfamilytree.com]on
Behalf Of Dennis M. Kowallek
Sent: Saturday, September 12, 2009 6:35 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Legacy Crashed Three Times and Lost Everything I
Just Inputted

On Sat, 12 Sep 2009 18:10:14 -0400, "William H. Boswell"
<whbosw...@gmail.com> wrote:

>I deleted all the data files (except the backups) and removed it from my
>hard drive.

If they are still in your recycle bin, you could restore the bad file
and send it to me.

>I'm going to import a GEDCOM and hope the
>image links don't transfer.

Customize the import and tell Legacy not to import the OBJE tag.

***

I would still advise deleting your *.usr files. This will eliminate one
potential problem cause.

--

Dennis Kowallek (LTools)
http://zippersoftware.com/ltools