Ila,

At the very bottom of the Marriage Information name under the section
"Married Names".  You show which name you wish to use for a married name for
a woman.

Some women choose to retain their maiden name after marriage or use a
hyphenated name, so this feature allows for that.

The woman is always entered in Legacy using her maiden name.  Then Legacy by
default will show her husband's last name as her married name unless you
change it to be something different.

Thanks for using Legacy.

Sherry
Customer Support
Millennia Corporation
supp...@legacyfamilytree.com
http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com

We are changing the world of genealogy!

When replying to this message, please include all previous correspondence.
Thanks.