I had just loaded several old photographs gathered from cousins while on
vacation this summer, attaching them to all the people in the photos.

I noticed that 3 of my images (these have been there a while; not new) had "-"
next to them.  Looked at Help, and it says they have a different path than the
standard C:\Legacy\Pictures.  But these three images are in the Pictures
folder.  (almost typed directory... sure would've aged me!)

One of them is attached to a marriage, and the other two are "attached" to
sources.  With the first one, how can I see what the path is it thinks it is
using?

I did the Customize thing where you can verify paths, and it said there were no
missing pictures/wrong paths.  (I forget at this moment the exact wording on
that one.)

If you could point me in the right direction toward clearing up this question,
I would appreciate it.  I'd like to be SURE everything is pointing to the
Pictures folder.

Thanks,
--Paula in Texas