From: Sherry/Support [mailto:she...@legacyfamilytree.com]
Sent: Monday, September 14, 2009 1:32 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] Icons on individual screen disappeared!

That's not true. I have some other programs which want to be installed to
the root.  Never tried installing them to Program Files folder to find out
what happens if they're installed there - I've had enough problems with
"losing" files which were written to the program folder under c:\Program
Files folder by default.

Legacy writes files to the c:\Legacy folder and Vista doesn't like files to
be written to the program folder under c:\Programs.  Security reasons.

C:\Legacy has always been the default installation for Legacy.

Thanks for using Legacy.

Sherry
Customer Support
Millennia Corporation
supp...@legacyfamilytree.com
http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com

We are changing the world of genealogy!

When replying to this message, please include all previous correspondence.
Thanks.