From: ronald ferguson [mailto:ronfe...@msn.com]
Sent: Monday, September 14, 2009 3:08 PM
To: legacyusergroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] Icons on individual screen disappeared!

Brian,

Just to get one thing correct. Using Vista the data for Legacy is, by
default, in the C:\Legacy directory and not in My Documents nor any other
folder in Documents and Settings.

New Tutorial: Embed a Blogger RSS feed on your webpage
http://www.fergys.co.uk/
View the Grimshaw Family Tree at:
http://www.fergys.co.uk/Grimshaw/
For The Fergusons of N.W. England See: