Sherry and others who be just starting out,

Please keep in mind that Genealogy is only a hobby and as such; is supposed to
be fun ! Some folks take it far to seriously and attempt to turn it into an
exact science or their life's work. Do not think that there is only one way to
accomplish this or a single way to use Legacy. You are the only one who can
decide what is an acceptable level of proof, what/who to include in your
database and how much documentation you personally require.

My personal philosophy is that the closer the relationship to me the more
documentation I attempt to collect. This is totally unacceptable to some folks
and is fine with me. They certainly are free to NOT use the information I have
taken the time to collect. Nor, do I post my sources on line. If someone wants
my sources; then they can contact me. I am always willing to share. That is a
common trait among people involved in the hobby. This is certainly reflected by
the activity on this list.

Keep it Fun !!

Have a great weekend !

[><]

Tom Watkins
Eau Gallie, Florida

W_a_t_k_i_n_s, A_d_a_m_s, B_o_n_d, B_o_o_t_h, B_r_o_o_k_s, C_a_i_n,
C_l_e_m_e_n_t_s, G_i_b_s_o_n, H_o_w_e_l_l, J_o_n_e_s, L_a_s_s_i_t_e_r,
M_a_r_s_h, P_a_r_r_i_s_h, R_e_e_v_e_s, S_a_n_d_e_r_s, W_a_l_l

http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~tew4515/

http://worldconnect.genealogy.rootsweb.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?db=tew4515&I11.x=26&I11.y=5

tomsgenealogy at yahoo dot com

"A meddling yankee is God’s worst creation. He cannot run his own affairs
correctly, but he is constantly interfering in the affairs of others, and he is
always ready to repent of everyone’s sin but his own."— M. D. Hall, a prominent
North Carolina gentleman in the 1850 s

http://www.scv.org/video.php

http://www.1800mydixie.com/