Michele Lewis wrote:
I have about 7000 people in my file.  I am generating PEDIGREE style
web pages.  It takes about 15 minutes for the web pages to be
generated and it takes about 2 hours to upload them to the server.
Is that about right??? Or is my computer slow???

michele

Michele,

That sounds about right. The time to upload obviously varies with the speed of your internet connection and always the upload speed is a lot less than the download speed.

New Tutorial: Embed Blogger RSS feed into your Website
http://www.fergys.co.uk
Includes the family tree for Alan J Grimshaw
http://www.fergys.co.uk/Grimshaw/
For The Fergusons of N.W. England