Brian,

Michele's speed seems to be about the same as mine with an Intel Celeron 2.4GHz.

New Tutorial: Embed Blogger RSS feed into your Website
http://www.fergys.co.uk
Includes the family tree for Alan J Grimshaw
http://www.fergys.co.uk/Grimshaw/
For The Fergusons of N.W. England

Brian/Support wrote:
Michele,

Fifteen minutes to generate your web pages does seem like a long
time. What is the speed and type of computer processor in your
machine. I just generated web pages for about 5,000 people in less
than 5 minutes.

The time it takes to upload depends more on the speed of your
connection to the internet and the number of picture files you have
for the people in your file.

Brian
Customer Support
Millennia Corporation
br...@legacyfamilytree.com
http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com

We are changing the world of genealogy!
When replying to this message, please include all previous
correspondence. Thanks.

Michele Lewis wrote:
I have about 7000 people in my file.  I am generating PEDIGREE
style web pages.  It takes about 15 minutes for the web pages to be
generated and it takes about 2 hours to upload them to the server.
Is that about right??? Or is my computer slow???

michele