The usual format for an individual's page at RootsWeb WorldConnect for
records uploaded from a Legacy-created GEDCOM begins like this:

ID:  [XXXX]
Name:  [John Quincy Jones]
Surname:  [Jones]
Given Name:  [John Quincy]

This is a useless repetition of names and clutters up the page, so I
eliminate the Surname and Given Name lines by deleting the appropriate
GEDCOM tags before creating the file.  The trouble starts again when an
individual has an aka (or 2 or 3).  For each aka I still get the same three
Name-Surname-Given Name lines.  I can't find the GEDCOM tags that cause this
in order to delete them.

Does anyone know why this happens and how to prevent it for aka's?

Kirsten