I think I am misunderstanding you, Rich. I can't add any arrow at the top other than the regular forward and backward arrows which do not work to scroll through tagged people.

michele

----- Original Message ----- From: "RICHARD SCHULTHIES" <fourpa...@verizon.net>
To: <LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com>
Sent: Friday, October 09, 2009 3:58 PM
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Tagging people question

I am using 7.0.0.109. I, years ago added the icons to the 'top' of the form the equivalent left and right arrows. I found out that the 'icon set' doesn't work the same (correctly) as the lower one (incorrectly). (Did twice) I used a list I have, untagged the first person, chose each of the right arrows. When changing in the list, it is lost. The top one remembered the list until re-searched'. When changing the tag on the mainscreen, the list is maintained. The bottom one 'loses' the person when the tag is changed immediately.. If you change the tag on the actual list it is forgotten everywhere. I had never used the bottom ones, since I was familiar with the 'top' ones.
Rich in LA CA