Mike,

There is a problem report in our system about the Index view and the delayed update. It will work correctly if you turn off the options to include AKAs and Married Names. Having AKAs and Married names in the index is what causes the delayed update issue.

Brian
Customer Support
Millennia Corporation
br...@legacyfamilytree.com
http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com

We are changing the world of genealogy!
When replying to this message, please include all previous correspondence.
Thanks.

Mike Fry wrote:
Michele Lewis wrote:
I already have the back and forward buttons on my top icon row. It isn't working for me to use them to scroll back and forth between tagged people. It only goes forward and backward through people I have had on my screen... Or am I understanding you wrong?

No, that's the way the forward and back arrows on the main toolbar under the menubar, have always worked. To move through a set of tagged individuals (or tagged marriages), you use the left and right arrows (one pair for each of individuals and marriages) at the bottom of the screen.

Note: whilst not being able to replicate your tagged/untagged problem, I can report something of a similar, unexpected nature in the operation of the Index tab. If you add individuals and marriages to the database using the Family tab, then the Index tab doesn't update with the new entries until you choose a different sort sequence.