Jan Roberts wrote:
I have just created a PDF version of a Family Group sheet.  Two
problems have surfaced - 1. I decided to select Add page of page
after the page number.  What I got was a two page document (1st page
was the family group sheet, second was the list of source citations)
- page 1 showed it was (1 of 1), page 2 showed it was (1of 1).  2.
Not all source citations are showing in the report.  I have checked
that all are marked to show on reports (initially the ones I added
today weren't so marked, but the original 4 had been correctly
marked but still only one was printed in the report.)  Can anyone
reproduce?

Cheers

Jan

Jan,

I have just noticed that nobody has replied to this. I checked the numbering on my set up and it was fine. I would suggest that you try using the reset button on the bottom right and then set your parameters again.

New Tutorial: Embed Blogger RSS feed into your Website
http://www.fergys.co.uk
Includes the family tree for Alan J Grimshaw
http://www.fergys.co.uk/Grimshaw/
For The Fergusons of N.W. England