Jan,

There is a problem report in our reporting system on this issue. I have added you as a new reporter of this issue.

Brian
Customer Support
Millennia Corporation
br...@legacyfamilytree.com
http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com

We are changing the world of genealogy!
When replying to this message, please include all previous correspondence.
Thanks.

Jan Roberts wrote:
I have just created a PDF version of a Family Group sheet.  Two problems
have surfaced - 1. I decided to select Add page of page after the page
number.  What I got was a two page document (1st page was the family group
sheet, second was the list of source citations) - page 1 showed it was (1 of
1), page 2 showed it was (1of 1).  2. Not all source citations are showing
in the report.  I have checked that all are marked to show on reports
(initially the ones I added today weren't so marked, but the original 4 had
been correctly marked but still only one was printed in the report.)  Can
anyone reproduce?

Cheers

Jan