  From: k...@legacyfamilytree.com [mailto:k...@legacyfamilytree.com]on Behalf
Of *
  Sent: Monday, October 19, 2009 2:31 PM
  To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
  Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Most have switched?

  Bob, I am struggling with leaving TMG 7.04 now, mainly because of the
tired, FoxPro-based interface.

  In the last few days, I have looked at GRAMPS, RootsMagic, Legacy, and FTM
2010, but Legacy is in the forefront for my new application.

  The problem for me is that I have 8,500+ individuals, many of which have
WITNESS tags, which I understand do not import well.

  ~ Kat